Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Laksa Plus - CBD, Adelaide

Atmosphere: */5
Food: ****/5
Drink: -/5
Service: -/5

I was very hesitant at writing this post as this place is only getting more and more popular and I don't like waiting in long lines.  However, my job is to inform so I am informing you.

Laksa Plus does the best Laksa I have ever had in Adelaide, bar none.

Located in the Mansions Food court this area is becoming really popular with uni students and office workers alike. 


Reflecting a China Town atmosphere, this food court attracts more and more people each week! I would note that the area has become very popular with Uni students and at this particular food stall a Laksa and drink meal is offered for $9.50 i suggest therefore if not a fan of crowds to try this place in the University holidays! 

This area is not one you should come to for fine dining as there is no service and I can not rate drinks, but the atmosphere is buzzing and there is always plenty going on. The toilets are clean and there are cleaners constantly wiping down and clearing tables. 

Give this place place a go! I am sure you will love it! I will stand strong and wait a little longer in line for your order to go though! 



No comments:

Post a Comment