Monday, November 23, 2015

The Organic Market and Cafe - Stirling

Atmosphere: ****/5
Food: ****/5
Drink: **/5
Service: ****/5

Oh goodness. I really love this place.  I love driving up the highway out of Adelaide and landing amongst the trees at The Organic Market and Cafe.

This place has the most wonderful lunch time atmosphere and as I am still a student I steer clear of the market due to the prices I love walking though and looking at the fresh food and veggies.  I would suggest this is a place for an un-romantic date with the partner or a good friend you can share your meals with as there is so much to try and specials change daily.







As a side note I don't come here for the coffee (although I am known to order one here) or alcoholic beverages but a sparkling mineral water matches the healthy nature of the place!

Some of my friends (mainly boys) have said there are too many 'private school mothers' around but I think that is a good measure of the quality of the food and kindness that is shown to you by, often the young girls at the counter.



If you can get a seat on the balcony on a sunny day I would make a run for it and see if you can squeeze yourself in.



No comments:

Post a Comment